Ranger Jean Black
- Free express shipping over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A slim tapered jean, offering the perfect in-between fit.
Not too skinny, not too loose. Fitted on the leg, with a tapered ankle that can be paired with everything from boots to sneakers.
From the source of the organic cotton seed right through to the delivery of this product to your doorstep, the journey and manufacturing process of these jeans are completely transparent, traceable & ethical;
- 100% organic cotton sourced and processed in Turkey
- Responsibly dyed without harmful chemicals, using the most environmentally responsible black dyes available, in Turkey
- Cut, sewn and washed in purpose-built facility in Cambodia
- Delivered in eco-friendly packaging
- The first Australian denim brand to be B Corp Certified.
Designed in Australia by the Outland Denim team.
Made in Cambodia by Outland's specially trained staff. In Cambodia, Outland provide employment opportunities to those who are vulnerable and those who may not receive the opportunity to work otherwise. As part of Outland's wholistic approach to staff care, they provide education in areas that will support personal growth as well as their families and communities. Topics include health, human trafficking awareness, English, financial management, self-defence and more.