Athina Jean Former Blue
- Free express shipping over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A boyfriend fit jean, with a straight cut leg with a comfortable and super flattering mid-rise waist.
Designed to be worn slightly loose and low on the hips. Size up for that perfect slouchy fit.
A vintage light-mid blue wash with white in the weft. Copper overstitching.
From the source of the organic cotton seed right through to the delivery of this product to your doorstep, the journey and manufacturing process of these jeans are completely transparent, traceable & ethical;
- Made from 43% CLY, 40% recycled cotton, 17% organic cotton
- 100% vegan materials
- Responsibly dyed without harmful chemicals, using the most environmentally responsible dyes available, in Turkey
- Cut, sewn and washed in a purpose-built facility in Cambodia that boasts state of the art water and energy reducing technology.
- Delivered every step of the way in eco-friendly packaging
- The first Australian denim brand to be B Corp Certified.
Designed in Australia by the Outland Denim team.
Made in Cambodia by Outland's specially trained staff. In Cambodia, Outland provide employment opportunities to those who are vulnerable and those who may not receive the opportunity to work otherwise. As part of Outland's wholistic approach to staff care, they provide education in areas that will support personal growth as well as their families and communities. Topics include health, human trafficking awareness, English, financial management, self-defence and more.