Stirling Shirt Olive
- Free express shipping over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A timeless staple piece.
Designed to flatter the feminine silhouette with dropped shoulder detail, long-line hem and an oversized fit.
Made from a soft, breathable, hemp-tencel blend. Light, breezy and linen-like.
Exquisite attention to detail with plastic-free, mother of pearl buttons.
Non-synthetic cotton labelling
Light olive green colour.
This 55% hemp 45% tencel woven fabric is;
- Natural and free of synthetics
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- Made from sustainable plant-based fibres
- Made from hemp and bamboo, which use less water than cotton to grow.
Designed in Adelaide, South Australia.
Made ethically in China by a close-knit team. The team specialise in sustainable hemp fibre production and maintain family-style relationships with local hemp farmers.
Hemp Clothing Australia's models are both wearing a size 8 in our images. For detailed sizing information and measurements click here.